Why Choose India for Your Outsourcing Needs?
For a company that’s looking to gain an edge in a global marketplace that is extremely competitive, outsourcing can give you a leg up on your competition. Most people hear outsourcing and they think that is just a business maneuver to eliminate jobs and keep costs down while maximizing profits, but outsourcing today is a tool that can be used to enhance and make your current workforce more efficient. When considering outsourcing, countries such as India, Philippines, and even China are popular destinations but 80% of European and US firms listed India as the most popular. Why is this? There are numerous reasons to consider India for a business partnership. Some of these include:
1. Largest Technical and Professional Talent Pool: India has an enormous talent pool to select from. With a population of over 1.2 billion, there are 3.1 million college graduates added to the workforce every year!! Also, India is a large English-speaking country. It’s this quality of talent that makes India the popular business destination it is.
2. Flexible Pricing Options: Personnel rates can be negotiated lower in India than in other developed countries. This flexibility allows companies the ability to be creative with their workforce and maximize profits.
3. Be open 24/7: With India being on IST, this means your business can continue running while your office or storefront is closed for the night. For instance, India has a 12 hour time difference from the USA. Now you can maximize all the hours of the day!!
4. Technology and Infrastructure: Today in modern India, state-of-the-art telecom and ISP (Internet Service Providers) networks exist. It’s this modern technology that allows clients to take advantage of India’s advanced infrastructure.
5. Stable Government: Unlike some other outsourcing destinations, India’s government has established policies that make India a fertile business environment. The Information Technology Act, for instance, recognizes electronic contracts, bars cybercrime, as well as supporting e-filing of documents.
No matter your business needs, India offers the perfect solution to any problem or need!!